The Haworthia Pygmea boasts small, compact rosettes of fleshy, triangular leaves, adorned with intricate white lines and translucent tips. Its miniature size, typically 1-2 inches tall, makes it perfect for even the tiniest of spaces. This resilient succulent is a joy to care for, thriving in bright, indirect sunlight and well-draining soil. Its water requirements are minimal, making it an ideal choice for beginners and busy plant enthusiasts. Its charming markings and petite growth pattern make it a standout addition to succulent arrangements, terrariums, or as a solo star in a decorative pot.
- 6.5 x 6.5 cm
- Light: Place your Haworthia Pygmea in bright, indirect sunlight. It prefers filtered light or partial shade. Avoid exposing it to harsh, direct sunlight, as this can scorch the leaves.
- Temperature: Maintain a consistent indoor temperature between 65°F to 80°F (18°C to 27°C). Protect the plant from drafts or sudden temperature fluctuations.
- Pot and Soil: Plant your Haworthia Pygmea in a well-draining succulent or cactus potting mix. Use a container with drainage holes to prevent waterlogging, as this can lead to root rot.
- Watering: Allow the top inch (2.5 cm) of the soil to dry out completely between waterings. Water sparingly, typically every 2-3 weeks during the growing season. Reduce watering during the dormant winter months. Always water at the base of the plant and avoid getting water on the leaves to prevent rot.
- Humidity: Haworthia Pygmea thrives in average indoor humidity levels. There's no need for extra humidity, making it suitable for most indoor environments.
- Fertilizing: Feed sparingly with a diluted, balanced, liquid succulent fertilizer during the growing season (spring and summer). Apply fertilizer every 6-8 weeks or according to the manufacturer's instructions.
- Repotting: Repot when it outgrows its container or when the soil becomes depleted of nutrients, typically every 2-3 years. Choose a slightly larger pot with good drainage and fresh succulent potting mix.
- Pruning: Remove any dead or yellowing leaves by gently pulling them from the base of the plant. This helps maintain its appearance and overall health.
- Pests and Diseases: Haworthia Pygmea is generally resistant to pests and diseases. However, watch for signs of mealybugs, aphids, or fungal issues, and treat promptly if they appear.
Commonly Asked Questions
What are available payment methods?
✅ Credit/Debit Card
✅ Bank Deposit
When will I receive my order?
We usually send orders for shipping in 1-2 days and delivered within the same day in Metro Manila. Shipping time may vary for provincial orders.
This is a gift. Can my order be shipped to someone else?
Yes, absolutely! Just enter the recipient's delivery address when you checkout.
Still have questions?
You can call or text us at 0908 174 7255
(⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐) - kiangel3636, Siquijor
Thank you so much for these items. I like them so much! Kudos to the seller who is very accommodating and sends actual pics... Will definitely order again.
(⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐) - Ma. Encarnacion, Santa Rosa City
Air dried well Package is well packed. Walang mushy leaves ang succulents. Normal na may dry leaves. Healthy plants ang dumating. Thank you po PCPH
(⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐) - pet.syling, Taguig City
Effective fungicide. Saved my selloum from dying a few months back. Dami fungi when I checked the roots. Nag recover plant after I used this. Reorder na ito 👍🏻